Lava Bead Chakra Bracelet | Natural Stone Stackable Bracelet
This beautiful bracelet is made from lava beads, tiger eye, turquoise gemstones, and glass beads. The colors are meant to connect to the colors that represent your chakras.
Chakras are defined in the Vedas an Indian scripture. Each energy source has a specific meaning and is connected to a color.
- Root Chakra – Color: Red Location: Base of your spine near your tailbone. Meaning: Your source of power and allows you to feel calm, safe, and grounded.
- Sacral Chakra – Color: Orange Location: Two inches below your belly button. Meaning: Governs your emotional state and creativity. It is the source of intimacy, sexuality, and self-expression.
- Solar Plexus – Color: Yellow Location: Between naval and sternum. Meaning: The solar plexus chakra is indicative of personal power and willpower, self-esteem, confidence, and intellect.
- Heart Chakra – Color: Green Location: Center of the chest. Meaning: The source of love, integration, and compassion.
- Throat Chakra – Color: Blue Location: Base of the throat to the center of the eyes. Meaning: This chakra is all about self-expression and clear communication.
- Third Eye Chakra – Color: Indigo or purple Location: Center of the forehead between eyebrows. Meaning: The third eye is all about connecting to your intuition and inner vision.
- Crown Chakra – Color: Violet or white Location: Two inches above the top of the head. Meaning: Reflective of spirituality, enlightenment, and consciousness.
This bracelet is one size fits all.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.